The Hoax (Issue #1) – by Antariksh P. Singh & Waseem & Sapan Joshi
Hoax is a digital monthly magazine which contains workers. No pipe dreams, no overnight ideas, no impractical material.
Inside Hoax you will find material that will be used. Explained in detail with clear photographs and video performances to help and make the learning process easier than ever. This issue of Hoax features tricks from Waseem, Sapan and Antariksh.
1. aSap Sandwich : A quick and flashy sandwich effect
2. Passed out Collectors : A very clean and direct handling for the collectors plot.
3. Miraculo Production : This a quick and magical 4 of a kind production (published in talk about tricks in magic magazine)
4. Pop Aces : This is four of a kind production used as a little trick in itself.
5. Messy Blessy Poker : A deck shuffled face up face down by a spectators resulting in a chaotic poker deal demonstration in which you always end up with the royal flush.
Pages: 32 – 14.25″ x 10.5″ – detailed photographs and graphics – PDF FORMAT